BUREAU: Institutional and locational analysis of bureaucracy.
GOVERN: Stability and span of management analysis governance at the state-level.
OVERREG: Over-Regulation metrics and analytics.
POLISS: A taxonomy and methodological approach for identifying and describing Policy Issues.
POLDEV: Identification and collection of Political Development indicators.
POLRISK: Identification and collection of Political Risk factors and data sets.
REPORT: A taxonomy and methodological approach for eliciting policy information from national and international organization reports.
Participation in funded activities
Political Technology participates or has participated in a number of research projects. These are ad hoc activities and collaborations and do not constitute a permament research theme of Political Technology.
- Policy Workshop . Α project about youth participation in local government, and particularly young people participating in local government institutions in Greece, following the “Kallikratis” reform of local government.
- Consultation and promotion of youth entrepreneurship . The project is about developing young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship skills. In collaboration with the university of Piraeus.
- Policy Workshop – Phase ΙΙ . A follow-up to the first Policy Workshop project utilizing the experience gained and tools created and applying them to new municipalities.
- Youth participation and measures against social exclusion .
This project aims at reinforcing youth participation in dealing with social exclusion phenomena, especially school leavers.
- Policy Workshop – III . A continuation of Policy Workshop I and Policy Workshop II, the third installment focuses on developing further the conditions to allow for youth participation to play a significant role in local government.